Your Patients are Our Priority
FertileMD offers pharmaceutical-level fertility support in a natural, easy-to-consume nutritional supplement that can help your patients on their road to achieving reproductive wellness. Our nutritional supplements are well-suited for progressive obstetrician-gynecologists and other fertility professionals with patients who are experiencing reproductive challenges but who wish to conceive naturally.
Choose FertileMD supplements and offer your patients a healthy, uncomplicated alternative.
Our supplements include a distinct combination of fertility-enhancing ingredients selected for their effectiveness based on proven scientific literature.
Supplying Our Supplements to Your Patients
Currently, our fertility-enhancing nutritional supplements are available exclusively on our website. Please contact us by submitting the form here to inquire about distributing FertileMD Nutritional Supplements from your practice or office location.
Learn More About Natural Remedies for Infertility
- Howard, J.M., Davies, S., Hunnisett, A. (1994). Red cell magnesium and glutathione peroxidase in infertile women – effects of oral supplementation with magnesium and selenium. [Abstract] Magnesium Research, 7(1): 49-57, 1994. Abstract retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8054261
- Park, J. J., Kang, M., Shin, S., Choi, E., Kwon, S., Wee, H., … Kaptchuk, T. J. (2010). Unexplained Infertility Treated with Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine in Korea. Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, 16(2), 193–198. http://doi.org/10.1089/acm.2008.0600
- Stanford Medicine. (2004, April 19). Fertility Herbal Supplement Sprouts Promising Results in Stanford Pilot Study. Stanford Medicine News Center. https://med.stanford.edu/news/all-news/2004/04/fertility-herbal-supplement-sprouts-promising-results-in-stanford-pilot-study.html
- Braun, L. and Cohen M. (2007). Herbs & Natural Supplements – An Evidence-based Guide. Elsevier, Australia.
- Howard, J.M., Davies, S., Hunnisett, A. (1994). Red cell magnesium and glutathione peroxidase in infertile women – effects of oral supplementation with magnesium and selenium. Magnesium Research, 7(1): 49-57.
- Naish, F. and Roberts, J. (1996). The Natural Way to Better Babies: Preconception Health Care for Prospective Parents. Random House, Sydney.